Hexagon Needle Book Kit - Felicite Pink
This lovely kit has everything you needle to make a Hexagon Needle Book. This project can be made entirely by hand in a few hours. The Hexagon Needle Book is the perfect sewing companion for storing your needles. The finished item measures approximately 3.75 inches in diameter and 4.25 inches tall. The second photo is an example of the needle book but in a different colour way.
The kit includes all materials except hand sewing thread and needles.
The pattern is a free pattern and not included in the kit. The free pattern can be downloaded by clicking here and you can print the templates yourself.
The kit includes:
- 11" x 4" Foam
- 11" x 4" Linen
- 4" x 7.5" Pale Pink Felt
- 12.5" x 6.5" Pale Pink Quilting Cotton
- A small piece of Liberty Tana Lawn to make your hexagon flower
- 7 x 1/2" hexiform hexagons
- Embroidery Thread in two co-ordinating colours
- Packaged in a sustainably sourced cotton mini tote bag measuring 8" x 9.5".
Basic layout instructions are included but you will need to download the free pattern yourself for step by step instructions.