Scissors Case Kit
This kit contains everything you need to make a hexagon flower scissors case, which is a free pattern that you can find here along with a detailed video tutorial.
The kit contains:
- 9" x 6" foam
- 9" x 6" wool rayon mix felt in a beautiful heather colour
- 9" x 6" linen
- Beautiful cotton floral print bias binding. (Please note this isn't Liberty but is equally pretty)
- Small pieces of Liberty Tana lawn and quilting cotton in purple and green for the flower, stem and leaves.
- A snap fastener
- Embroidery threads
- Hexiform shapes - 1 x 3/8" hexagon, 6 x 3/8" hex petals, 2 x 1/2" honeycombs, a small piece to make the stem
- Printed instruction booklet and templates
- Packaged in a sustainably sourced cotton mini tote bag.
The whole kit is packaged without plastic.