Vintage Style Sewing Box - Blues
The perfect box of "treasure" for people who love tiny patchwork and embroidery!
This vintage style sewing box by Sajou is made of a high quality, strong cardboard with a printed blue floral design, two removable trays and has a pretty purple label on the front. Width 12cm – length 15cm – height 5cm.
The box contains:
- 20 x 5 inch squares of Liberty Tana Lawn in multi coloured florals. The designs may vary slightly from the photo but will be very similar and equally pretty. Each square is a different print.
- 1 spool of Fil au Chinois Gloving thread in white. This thread is a strong, waxed 100% cotton thread ideal for English paper piecing.
- Blue Stork Snipster Embroidery Scissors
- Two cards of Retour du Nord Embroidery Thread. Each card has 20m of 4 ply embroidery thread. The colours will vary but will be pretty pastel shades that compliment each other.
- 2 Sajou Bobbin cards, perfect for storing your threads and making sure you don't waste any. Designs of these cards will vary but will be lovely, vintage themed.
- A pink needle card containing 15 Sajou assorted milliner needles n°3 to n°9, perfect for EPP.
Details of the needles:
- one n°3, measuring 55mm with a diametre of 1mm,
- four n°5, measuring 51mm with a diametre of 0.86mm,
- five n°7, measuring 47mm with a diametre of 0.53mm,
- three n°9, measuring 43mm with a diametre of 0.53mm,
- Size of booklet: 9cm x 4cm.