I've never found new year resolutions to be particularly helpful. They always end up becoming a list of things I am failing at, a list of things I can't keep up with. It drags me down and makes me feel not good enough. So this year I've decided it will be different. I am starting the year in a more gentle way, here is my approach. I hope you like it and that you can take something from it too.
1. Reconnect with what inspires you
2. Don't set targets and goals
3. Write a list of accomplishments
4. Change habits little by little
6. Reframe how to think about time
7. Make least favourite tasks more enjoyable
8. Group tasks together
About the Author
My name is Emma and I love all things sewing, especially EPP. My little blog is the place where I document what I'm making. I hope you enjoy reading what I'm up to! All opinions are my own and I only share things that I think you will love. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.